Genetics and genomics is a new and rapidly developing area of modern science. Genomic Express provides, here on our website, information and educational resources to help you understand this new field. Nevertheless, you may have additional questions or concerns that you would like to discuss with a qualified professional.
Genomic Express can provide access to genetic counselors who have a Master of Science degree in Genetic Counseling and are certified by the American Board of Medical Genetics. If you are interested in scheduling a consultation, please contact us.
Genetic counseling is available by telephone, and when we receive your request we will schedule a mutually agreeable time for your consultation.
When requesting a consultation, please indicate your preference under the following two categories:
1. Date/Time of consultation:
Genetic counseling is available during the following times:
Monday- Friday 3:00-8:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
Saturday, Sunday 10:00 AM-4:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
2. Topic of consultation:
- Genetic Testing - General Information $80
- Ancestry, Genealogy, Ethnicity $80
- Inherited Traits $80
- Lifestyle- genetic effects $80
- Pre-conception and Prenatal Screening $160
- Pediatric Genetics (inquire for specifics)
- Adult onset conditions $160
- Cancer susceptibility and genetics $160-$320 (inquire for specifics)
- Pharmacogenetics $80